This service provides Comprehensive protection against spam, worms and viruses, e-mail attacks and more to our customers. This service works at the network perimeter to identify, quarantine, block and strip suspect e-mail messages before they can enter the messaging infrastructure. It is Flexible, easy to use and requires no upfront hardware or software implementation. Following are the key features of this service offered by PCI:
E-mail Defence Service
- 24/7 monitoring
- 24/7 customer support
- Advanced spam blocking
- Virus and worm scanning
- E-mail attack protection
- Fraud protection
- Outbound message filtering
- Fail-safe disaster recovery
- Content and attachment filtering
- Sophisticated quarantine management
Web Defence Service
This service protects our customers by blocking web-based threats like spyware, keyloggers, viruses and phishing attacks at the network perimeter. Allows category- and content- based control over unauthorized Web surfing. Following are the key features of this service offered by PCI:
- Spyware blocking
- Antivirus defense
Message Archiving Service
Allows our customers to store, monitor and retrieve all inbound, outbound and internal e-mails for compliance or general storage/retrieval purposes.
- Comply with electronic security regulations, including those of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- Enforce corporate e-mail policies and regulations that apply to electronic communications
- Prevent theft or loss of intellectual property and proprietary information
- Decrease the liabilities and risks caused by distribution of inappropriate content
Threat Manager is a real-time, on-demand network security solution that delivers integrated intrusion protection, vulnerability management, and compliance automation. It provides the following two benefits:
- Threat Manager is a real-time, on-demand network security solution that delivers integrated intrusion protection, vulnerability management, and compliance automation. It provides the following two benefits:
- Compliance Automation
- Vulnerability Management
- 24/7 Customer Support
To comply with today’s government and industry mandates, and to enhance overall security, log data must be collected, regularly reviewed and archived.
Manually reviewing even a single system or firewall log on a regular basis is virtually impossible because it requires the complex and time-consuming task of analyzing hundreds, or even thousands, of distributed logs.
Most organizations simply do not have the resources for such an intensive review. Previously, the hassle and cost of purchasing and managing a log-management infrastructure, including the necessary terabytes of storage, could be staggering. This was especially true for small and midsize organizations.
PCI Service in partnership with Ingram Micro is introducing a revolutionary way of managing log data in a revolutionary new way. This new log-management service is the only solutions using cloud-based architecture to automatically collect, transmit, analyze and archive log data on a business-wide scale.