Our team has spent last 20 years in cracking this puzzle. Learning is a personal style and bringing E-learning to do that is a challenge. Creating technology, systems and processes that can bring that old world charm using current paradigms is our style. We can provide technology be a Learning Management System or a Performance Management System, an E-commerce platform, learning social networks or learning analytics, we have practiced everything in our journey of last 20 years in learning space. We do content creation and conversion with all kind of tools and instruction designs. We can provide consulting to build end to end e-learning systems.
Innovation is our passion and we make sure that we bring this out in every endeavour.
We work on technology solutions for our clients that make their work easy, profitable and success driven.
E-learning & technology enabled education
- Games & gamification
- Interactive video
- 360° video, VR and AR
- Motion graphics
Learning platforms & tools
- Fill knowledge gaps, target specific challenges and drive business performance.
- E-learning authoring tools: Articulate, Adapt and other modern authoring tools
- Learning apps & performance support: Easy access through their mobiles or tablets
- LMS: Versatile solutions to maximize learning
- Legacy content conversion: Converting content using new tools and technologies to take care of existing investments
- Dedicated programmes team
- Tailor made processes for scaling up
- Communication and engagement
- Measurement and impact analysis
- Expertise: Blended learning, virtual learning, social collaborative learning and games & curation.
- Workshops and services: Tailormade to client requirements
- Latest innovations
- Learning campaigns
Some of the Projects/Works:
- Extramarks: Social learning based system involving Students, teachers and parents. Currently providing services to more than 10000 schools in K-12 sector.
- HULCHUL: Learning management system created in Indian Language and worked in non-connected remote locations. First LMS created in Hindi on top of Moodle.
- Saksham: A learning system was created to learn English and basic computers for 50000 villages of India using SharePoint. Microsoft was the client and the challenge was to create the whole thing in a months time and in regional languages with local content.
- Samsung Smart Learning: A tablet and mobile based content aggregation and education marketplace.
- ECDL: European Computer Driving License was a Computer Based Training Program of 40-50 hrs of interactive duration. This was created for the first-time computer users to understand the basics of computers. The program teaches the hardware, software, applications, word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, emailing and browsing along with the security and social aspect of computers in daily life.
- Thomson Learning: Thomson Learning wanted to create learning products around Microsoft Office US schools. They wanted to build the complete office learning just like the actual office hands on but without office installed on system. Complete office system was created using components where students can build any kind of actual scenario and take any path and system has to respond like the actual office applications. We end us building the complete interface, ribbons, all components and all interactions. The system was appreciated very well, and students liked it very much. Observe, practice and apply; all three stages were inducted in the curriculum. Product is named SAM and was very popular in US schools.